CooperVision Proclear Multifocal
CooperVision Proclear Multifocal is monthly disposable contact lens part of the CooperVision Proclear® family. It features PC Technology™, which uses a unique material that imitates substances found naturally in human cell membranes. These molecules attract and surround themselves with water, keeping Proclear contact lenses moist and comfortable, even after 12 hours of wear.
In fact, Proclear contacts are the only contact lenses cleared by the U.S. FDA for the claim: "may provide improved comfort for contact lens wearers who experience mild discomfort or symptoms relating to dryness during lens wear."
40-Somethings: Say Not to Bifocal Glasses
- Between the ages of 40 and 45, our eyes lose the ability to focus on objects up close. It’s called “presbyopia” and it’s a part of the natural aging process. That doesn’t mean you have to settle for wearing your grandmother’s bifocal eyeglasses, though.
- Enjoy the comfort and freedom of CooperVision Proclear® multifocal contacts instead. With these soft, flexible lenses, you’ll have clear vision—whether you're texting on your phone, working on your computer, or looking for the right street sign that’s around here… somewhere.
Naturally Resist Dryness
- Thanks to our PC Technology™, water molecules actually become a part of the Proclear multifocal contact lens, creating a natural resistance to dryness.
- In fact, Proclear contacts are the only contact lenses cleared by the U.S. FDA for the claim: "may provide improved comfort for contact lens wearers who experience mild discomfort or symptoms relating to dryness during lens wear."
- Ask your eye care professional about Proclear multifocal contact lenses.
- A technology that causes water molecules to actually become a part of the lens, creating a natural resistance to dryness.
Key Features & Benefits
- Monthly replacement schedule
- Provide clear vision at all distances
- Stay 96% hydrated throughout the day, even after 12 hours of wear
- May help address eye dryness when you’re wearing contacts
- SPH Power Myopia: Plano, -0.50D to -6.00D(0.25D steps); -6.50D to -8.00D(0.50D steps); SPH Power Hyperopia: +0.50D to +6.00D(0.25D steps)
- Addition Power: +1.00D, +1.50D, +2.00D, +2.50D
- Dominant Eye Options: Dominant Eye or Non-Dominant Eye
- Base Curve 8.70 mm
- Diameter 14.4 mm
- DK/T: 21
- Daily Wear Schedule, Monthly Replacement
- Packaging of 6 pieces per pack