CooperVision Proclear 1 Day
CooperVision Proclear 1 Day is daily disposable contact lens part of the CooperVision Proclear® family. It features PC Technology™, which uses a unique material that imitates substances found naturally in human cell membranes. These molecules attract and surround themselves with water, keeping Proclear contact lenses moist and comfortable, even after 12 hours of wear.
In fact, Proclear contacts are the only contact lenses cleared by the U.S. FDA for the claim: "may provide improved comfort for contact lens wearers who experience mild discomfort or symptoms relating to dryness during lens wear."
Correct Nearsighted or Farsighted Vision
- Do you find you have gritty, red eyes when wearing contacts? Changing your contact lenses often may help you get rid of proteins and allergens before they have time to build up on your lenses.
- Give your eyes what they’re asking for by providing them with a fresh, new pair of CooperVision Proclear® 1 day contacts every day. They’ll thank you.
Naturally Resist Dryness
- Thanks to our PC Technology™, water molecules actually become a part of the Proclear 1 day contact lens, creating a natural resistance to dryness.
- In fact, Proclear contacts are the only contact lenses cleared by the U.S. FDA for the claim: "may provide improved comfort for contact lens wearers who experience mild discomfort or symptoms relating to dryness during lens wear."
- A technology that causes water molecules to actually become a part of the lens, creating a natural resistance to dryness.
Key Features & Benefits
- Stay 96% hydrated throughout the day, even after 12 hours of wear
- Maintain oxygen flow to help keep your eyes clear and white
- May help address eye dryness when wearing contact lenses
- SPH Power Myopia: -0.50 to -6.00D(0.25D steps); -6.50D to -12.00D(0.50D steps)
- Base Curve 8.70 mm
- Diameter 14.2 mm
- DK/T: 36.6
- Daily Wear Schedule, Daily Replacement
- Packaging of 30 pieces per pack