CooperVision Biomedics Toric
CooperVision Biomedics Toric is monthly disposable contact lens for astigmatism part of the Biomedics family of products. It provides a number of value-for-money contact lens wearing options. These range from daily disposable to monthly replacement contact lenses, including a daily disposable option for those with astigmatism.
Performance and value for those with astigmatism
- CooperVision Biomedics® toric is the benchmark standard hydrogel lens for patients who need correction for astigmatism and prefer a monthly replacement schedule.
- These toric contact lenses are known for crisp, clear vision. And due to their chiselled edge and extremely stable performance, Biomedics toric contacts provide excellent, sharp vision and lasting comfort.
Ask your eye care professional about Biomedics toric.
Key Features & Benefits
- High stability, low rotation
- Crisp, clear vision
- Lasting comfort for those with astigmatism
- UV blocking protection*
- SPH Power Myopia: Plano to -6.00D (0.25D steps); -6.50D to -9.00D(0.50D steps)
- Base Curve 8.70 mm
- Diameter 14.5 mm
- DK/T: 18
- Daily Wear Schedule, Monthly Replacement
- Packaging of 6 pieces per pack