CooperVision Biomedics 55 Evolution
CooperVision Biomedics 55 Evolution is monthly disposable contact lens part of the Biomedics family of products. It provides a number of value-for-money contact lens wearing options. These range from daily disposable to monthly replacement contact lenses, including a daily disposable option for those with astigmatism.
Biomedics® 55 Evolution aspheric contact lenses are design to effectively control spherical aberration in the lens and human eye. Spherical aberration is the inability of a lens to focus light on a common point. That means Biomedics 55 Evolution contact lenses are able to focus light, providing clearer, crisper, sharper vision - regardless of the amount of correction required. At the same time, a thinner, patented edge design provides excellent comfort. Biomedics 55 Evolution delivers better vision, comfort, and proven performance.
Key Features & Benefits
- Excellent wearing comfort
- Enhanced image quality regardless of prescription
- Patented edge design for better comfort
- UV blocking protection*
- SPH Power Myopia: -0.50 to -6.00D (0.25D steps); -6.50D to -10.00D(0.50D steps)
- Base Curve 8.60 mm
- Diameter 14.2 mm
- DK/T: 27
- Daily Wear Schedule, Monthly Replacement
- Packaging of 3 pieces per pack