CooperVision Biomedics 1 day Extra Toric (Axis: 20°, 90°, 160°, 180°)
CooperVision Biomedics 1 day Extra Toric (Axis: 20°, 90°, 160°, 180°) is daily disposable contact lens for astigmatism part of the Biomedics family of products. It provides a number of value-for-money contact lens wearing options. These range from daily disposable to monthly replacement contact lenses, including a daily disposable option for those with astigmatism.
Biomedics 1 day Extra toric Lenses
- What daily wearer of toric contact lens could resist the combination of convenience, comfort and great vision?
- Biomedics 1 day Extra toric offers all the great aspects of disposable toric lenses for those with astigmatism. These daily toric contact lenses are the perfect choice for regular use or for sports and special occasions.
- With CooperVision’s toric expertise, you’ll enjoy one-of-a-kind lens design and a comfortable daily toric lens wearing experience without the hassle of having to clean and store your lenses.
Key Features & Benefits
- Delivers excellent comfort and visual acuity with stable toric lens design
- The healthiest option - enjoy a fresh pair of lenses every day
- The ultimate in contact lens convenience
- SPH Power Myopia:
- -0.25 to -7.50D (0.25D steps); -6.50D to -7.50D(0.50D steps), Astigmatism: -0.75D, -1.25D, -1.75D for Axis: 20°, 90°, 160°, 180°
- -8.00 to -10.00D (0.50D steps), Astigmatism: -0.75D, -1.25D, -1.75D for Axis: 90°, 180°
- Base Curve 8.60 mm
- Diameter 14.2 mm
- DK/T: 27
- Daily Wear Schedule, Daily Replacement
- Packaging of 30 pieces per pack