CooperVision Biomedics 1 Day Extra
CooperVision Biomedics 1 Day Extra is daily disposable contact lens part of the Biomedics family of products. It provides a number of value-for-money contact lens wearing options. These range from daily disposable to monthly replacement contact lenses, including a daily disposable option for those with astigmatism.
Comfortable lens wear for up to 11 hours
- Designed to maximise the feeling of natural all-day comfort. An excellent upgrade for existing 1 day wearers, a great starting point for those new to lenses or for those monthly lens wearers wanting to upgrade to the extra convenience 1 day lenses offer.
Key Features & Benefits
- 55% Water Content
- Comfortable lens wear for up to 11 hours
- Healthier eyes (replacing your lenses everyday regularly helps to promote good eye health)
- No-hassle convenience – no need to deal with the cleaning and storage hassles of conventional contact lenses
- Reduce effects of allergies – allergens have less time to build up on daily lenses
- SPH Power Myopia: -0.25 to -6.00D(0.25D steps); -6.50D to -10.00D(0.50D steps)
- Base Curve 8.60 mm
- Diameter 14.2 mm
- DK/T: 27
- Daily Wear Schedule, Daily Replacement
- Packaging of 30 pieces per pack