CooperVision Biofinity Toric
CooperVision Biofinity Toric is monthly disposable contact lens for astigmatism part of the Biofinity family of products. You work all day. You deserve a contact lens that provides superior comfort and vision performance. That’s what you get with the CooperVision Biofinity® family of premium contact lenses. Thanks to a unique silicone hydrogel material, you’ll experience a long-lasting level of comfort that you may have never thought possible in contact lenses.
All Biofinity lenses feature our exclusive Aquaform® Comfort Science™. This combination of material technologies provides a uniquely comfortable, high-performance lens that lets your eyes breathe and stay moist naturally. And it’s only available through CooperVision.
Optimized Just for Patients With Astigmatism
- If you have astigmatism, your eyesight may be blurry or distorted when looking at both near and far objects. CooperVision Biofinity® toric contacts can correct this vision problem with a lens that offers a premium level of comfort.
- Biofinity toric contacts feature Optimized Lens Geometry. It’s a multifaceted design that ensures your lenses will be stable, accurate and comfortable. Near and far, you’ll enjoy clear vision that fits your unique needs.
A Healthier Lens-Wearing Experience
- Thanks to our exclusive Aquaform® Comfort Science™, Biofinity toric lenses allow plenty of oxygen to pass through to your eyes. And their natural wettability won’t rinse off. You’ll enjoy excellent vision with a soft, comfortable lens that’s healthier for your eyes.
- For optimized astigmatism correction and premium, extended-wear comfort, ask your eye care professional about Biofinity toric contact lenses (pronounced “Bi-OH-fin-itee”).
Key Features & Benefits
- Monthly replacement
- Optimized for astigmatism
- Lenses stay moist and comfortable
- Naturally wettable so you're less likely to need additional wetting drops
- SPH Power Myopia: 0 to -6.00D (in 0.25 steps); -6.50D to -10.00D (in 0.50 steps), Astigmatism: -0.75D, -1.25D, -1.75D, -2.25D Axis: 10° to 180°
- Base Curve 8.70 mm
- Diameter 14.5 mm
- DK/T: 116
- Daily Wear Schedule, Monthly Replacement
- Packaging of 6 pieces per pack