Bausch + Lomb Soflens Toric for Astigmatism (Bausch & Lomb Soflens 66)
Bausch & Lomb SofLens Toric for Astigmatism is designed for people with astigmatism and requires a lens which provides consistent clear stable vision all day.
Exceptionally easy to wear with SofLens Toric for Astigmatism
The patented Lo-Torque® design keeps SofLens Toric for Astigmatism lenses exceptionally stable during wear, and the advanced optics correct astigmatism by refocusing light to a single point for sharp, clear vision.
The SofLens Toric lens for Astigmatism has a unique design that is exceptionally easy to wear. It provides clear vision and exceptional comfort consistently from lens to lens. After two weeks, throw your lenses away and start over with a fresh pair.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Patented Lo-Torque design enhances stability, thereby providing clear and stable vision
- Time-tested, deposit resistant material for excellent comfort
- Provides accurate, stable fit
- SPH Power Myopia: 0 to -6.00D (in 0.25 steps); -6.50D to -9.00D (in 0.50 steps), Astigmatism: -0.75D, -1.25D, -1.75D, -2.25D Axis: 10° to 180°
- Base Curve 8.50 mm
- Diameter 14.5 mm
- DK/T: 16
- Daily Wear Schedule, Monthly Replacement
- Packaging of 6 pieces per pack