Bausch + Lomb SofLens Daily Disposable for Astigmatism
Bausch & Lomb SofLens daily disposable for Astigmatism provides crisp, stable vision and comfortable wear throughout the day for those with astigmatism, all at a great value. It combines clear vision and exceptional comfort with the ease and eye health benefits of a daily disposable lens.
Innovative Lo-Torque design
- Innovative Lo-Torque design enhances stability and ease of fit, thereby providing clear and stable vision.
High Definition Lifestyle
- Spherical aberration occurs when light rays from the centre and periphery of pupil cannot focus simultaneously on retina, resulting in blurred images. With the unique High Definition Optics design, SofLens daily disposable for Astigmatism contact lenses reduce spherical aberration giving you clear and sharp vision at all times.
- SofLens daily disposable lenses are designed with ComfortMoist Technology to provide unsurpassed comfort of daily wear. The lens design is exceptionally thin, allowing for a remarkably natural feel on the eye. The slow-release packaging solution creates a cushion of moisture around the lenses - keeping your eyes comfortable all day through the end of the day.
Key Features & Benefits
- Patented Lo-Torque design enhances stability, thereby providing clear, crisp and stable vision.
- High Definition Optics Technology reduce spherical aberration giving you crisp and clear vision especially during low light condition.
- Designed with ComfortMoist Technology to provide unsurpassed comfort of daily wear.
- SPH Power Myopia: 0 to -6.00D (in 0.25 steps); -6.50 to -9.00 (0.50 steps), Astigmatism: -0.75D, -1.25D, -1.75D, Axis: 20°, 90°, 160°, 180°
- Base Curve 8.60 mm
- Diameter 14.2 mm
- DK/T: 24
- Daily Wear Schedule, Monthly Replacement
- Packaging of 6 pieces per pack