Alcon Air Optix Aqua Hyperopia [+]
Alcon Air Optix Aqua is monthly disposable contact lens. AIR OPTIX® AQUA contact lenses have a unique ultra-smooth surface technology that creates a protective layer of moisture at the surface that resists irritating deposits.
Irritating deposits like dust, dirt, and lipids can build up on contact lenses, which can make it difficult for them to stay clean and comfortable. AIR OPTIX® AQUA contact lenses take a unique approach.
Ultra-Smooth Surface Technology:
- Allows tears to spread evenly across the contact lens, creating a protective layer of moisture1 that resists irritating deposits.The result is a contact lens that offers clear vision and consistent comfort. Plus their monthly replacement schedule is easy to remember.
Proprietary Lens Material:
- Allows up to 5X more oxygen through the lens than traditional soft contact lenses for white, healthy-looking eyes.2
Key Features & Benefits:
- Clear vision and Consistent comfort
- Protective layer of moisture at the surface that resists deposits all month long
- Up to 5X more oxygen than traditional soft contact lenses for white, healthy-looking eyes
- SPH Power Myopia: -0.50D to -6.00D(0.25D steps); -6.50D to -10.00D(0.50D steps); SPH Power Hyperopia: +0.25D to +6.00D(0.25D steps)
- Base Curve 8.60 mm
- Diameter 14.2 mm
- DK/T: 138
- Daily Wear Schedule, Monthly Replacement
- Packaging of 3 pieces per pack